Except for the material listed below, the content of the website and its graphical assets are published under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Copyright 2019 get GNU/Linux!
Most graphics on this website are either copied from or derived from the following sources, according to their respective copyright licenses:
- Background patterns by Subtle Patterns, CC BY-SA license.
- OpenClipart material, released to the Public Domain;
- Tango icons by the Tango Desktop Project, released to the Public Domain.
- The GNU 30th banner by the Free Software Foundation, CC BY-SA 2.0 license;
- Tux-simple.svg by Larry Ewing, permission to copy if credit given.
- Ubuntu, Fedora, and Trisquel logos: in accordance with the respective trademark guidelines (Ubuntu, Fedora, Trisquel)
- The laptop image on the "Try or install" page used with permission from system76.com.
Amine Brikci-Nigassa, Anthony Verez, Bruno Bord, Bruno Ethvignot, Fabián Rodríguez, Joseph Maillardert, KIAaze, Laurent Richard, Loïs Di Qual, mauron, Olivier Cleynen, Spanti Nicola, Stéphane Aulery, and Thiébaut Hillenweck.
Inspiration & reading
- A fair amount came from the Free Software Foundation. Verbatim copying or most FSF articles is allowed if notice is preserved. Note that we bear no affiliation with the FSF - views expressed on our websites might not represent those of the FSF.
- The fallacy of DRM, an article by Tim Jackson (derivative use with permission);
- Trusted Computing, a video by Benjamin Stephan and Lutz Vogel, CC sampling plus license;
- Free Culture, a book by Lawrence Lessig, CC BY-NC license;
- Unbounded Freedom, a book by Rosemary Bechler, CC BY-NC-SA license;
Thank you to:
- TuxFamily for providing excellent hosting service.